Do you want to return to training wearing your very own unique club gloves designed by you or one of your friends? Kilkenny Ladies Gaelic along with ID Sports can make this happen!
Here is your chance to design your own LGFC gloves in any colour or design you want. Be as creative as you want! Use club colours, add the club crest, have a pattern it’s up to you, it’s your design. So get your creative thinking hats on and get drawing. A winner will be picked from each of our *nine participating clubs and their design will be available online to purchase!
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO ENTER
- Print out the flyer below (or draw something similar if you don’t have a printer) If you have issues printing from here the template is also available on the ID Sports and the Kilkenny Ladies Gaelic Facebook page, Instagram and Twitter page.
- When your design is completed take a picture and email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your name, contact details, the name of your club and the age category that you are entering under.
- There are 2 age groups, age 12 years and under, age 13 years and over.
- Judges from our County Executive will pick the top designs in each category to go forward to the final online voting stage of the competition.
- ALL ENTRANTS will be entered into a draw to win a Gaelic Football. There is one to be won per club.
- The palm of the glove will be plain black, you will be designing the back of the glove and the ID SPORTS logo will be on the wrist support strap.
- Closing date for design entries is Tuesday 7th July @ 6pm. Finalists from each of our nine participating clubs will be announced on Friday 10th July. Voting will commence on this day also. Club members will have the opportunity to vote for their favourite club design until Thursday 16th July @ 5pm.
- The overall winners will be announced on Thursday 16th July at 7pm with their winning designs to go on **sale online with ID Sports.
*The nine participating clubs in Kilkenny are Railyard LGFC, Muckalee LGFC, Erins Own LGFC, Dunnamagginn LGFC, Piltown LGFC, Clara LGFC, Tullogher-Rosbercon LGFC, Thomastown LGFC and John Lockes Callan LGFC.
**The bespoke club gloves will be €15 a pair with ID Sports generously donating €5 of each sale to Kilkenny Ladies Football. Each of the nine clubs will have a winning glove available to purchase! With the postponement and cancellation of all county fundraising this year and the imminent, welcome return to the pitches we are very grateful for this opportunity. Thank you to everyone who supports this competition demonstrating their commitment to the development of the wonderful sport of Ladies Gaelic Football in Kilkenny.